I have a workgroup of 6 users and some of the users have been complaining about the sluggish response time of certain applications. I know that this is pretty common for anyone dealing with big amounts of data and I know that applications are usually the second slowest after the disks. When I go to the command prompt and type ‘iotop’ it gives me a list of all the processes that are being used along with their CPU, MEM and I/O usage. I know that the command is helpful in seeing which process is using the most resources but I also would like to be able to filter it out so I only see what’s being used.
I have looked at LFM but it only shows the CPU usage. I have found some software called CRIM and when I try to run it I get a message that says “Not Found” and that it needs to be compiled.
Can anyone recommend some software that will give me a list of the processes that are being used, including the CPU and MEM usage along with the percentages and the IP address that they are using?
I’m having problems trying to display the table of content in a LibreOffice document.
I created a new document, and inserted a table in the new one. Then, I wanted to display it, so I went to Edit->Tables->Insert Table, selected “Table of Contents”, and chose
Table of Contents option.
The problem is that no table of contents appeared in the document. I tried clicking on the tab, and the hyperlink appeared, but I can’t click it.
Can someone help me?
It was one I used to work with and lost in the move. I’d forgotten a few things about it. I found the program in another tool box, and started working.
There’s one bit of code, the main one, that I can’t get to work. Every time I try to run it I get a screen full of errors.
I think the code is this: 384a16bd22
FlexiSign 10.0.1 Serial Key
Ok Mein Dhokhe full hd movie download 1080p
art modeling studios cherish sets
little man movie download in hindi
treedbnotes pro 4 keygen torrent
sencha architect 3 activation code crackgolkes
need for speed underground 3 pc game download
AutoCAD Plant 3D 2017 (32bit) (Product key and Xforce keygen) .rar
Kristina Petrasiunaite (Lietuviskas Porno) 11
serif webplus x6 free download crack
descargar adobe acrobat xi pro con crack
telugu anchor udaya bhanu sex videos wap net
IZotope Nectar Keygen.rar
Fat Prisoner Simulator 2 download for pc
ip man movie free download in hindi mp4
Robotc Vex License Crack 28
Business Card Designer Pro Crack
Revit 2014 xforce keygen 64 bits
Flash CG FF7 – Tifa (20 years old) Core, Wet, and Abnormal (engl the game
ThumbsPlus Pro is a free and powerful software tool, developed specifically to help individuals view and edit all photos on your computer in a quick and easy manner. It can be used to manage, view, edit and convert photo files (BMP, GIF, ICO, JPG, PCX, PNG, RAW, TGA, TIF, WMF etc.), easily create thumbnails and apply effects to your pictures. It also supports various photo formats, such as JPEG, TIFF, GIF, BMP, PNG, TGA, JPG and PCX.
Users will be able to sort images by name, size, modification date, rating, title, media type, rating and other properties. Among the many features it supports are:
– Thumbnail view: create thumbnails of any pictures, rotate, zoom in or out, and access all picture metadata (exif, ipTC, XMP, etc.);
– Filters: apply various effects to your pictures such as emboss, dither, sketch, blur, contrast, brightness, invert, sharpen, polaroid, grayscale, sepia, smooth, motion and still;
– Photoshop style editor: apply effects and modify colors (hue, saturation, contrast, etc.), draw shapes, paste pictures, select brushes, switch between various modes and modify filters;
– Download pictures: select the items you wish to save, and choose the folder where you want to save them;
– View images: scroll through images, zoom in and out, reverse images, and display various sizes and number of images;
– System clipboard manager: access all photos on your system without having to use a special viewer, and copy them to the system clipboard;
– Pictures manager: organize images and folders in an easy to use tree structure, and view their file information;
– Export pictures: export selected pictures in various formats including JPG, PNG, ICO, and BMP;
– Import pictures: import images from JPG, GIF, TIFF, PCX, PNG, RAW, TGA, TIF, and BMP files;
– Backup and restore pictures: create or restore copies of all picture files (JPG, TIFF, BMP, PNG, ICO, and TGA), or individual pictures;
– Remote connection: view pictures from a remote server and share them.
ThumbsPlus is a popular freeware program for Windows.